When you register your interest in our projects or rent, sell or buy premises from us or visit our website or contact us in any other way, we will process your personal data. Below you will find information about the personal data we collect, why we collect it, and your rights relating to the personal data we process.
The Data Controller for the personal data we process is Public Property Invest AS through CEO Morten Kjeldby. Daily follow-up of our processing responsibility is delegated to our Data Protection Officer/Data Protection Coordinator.
2. How we process your personal data
Below is a list of the personal data we process and our purpose and basis for such processing:
- In order to be able to respond to the enquiries that we receive, we register the name, phone number, e-mail address, and any other personal data relating to the enquiry. The processing is based on your consent, and our legitimate interest in such processing where this is considered necessary to be able to assist you with your enquiry.
- In order to be able to manage interest in our projects, we register your name, phone number, e-mail address, which project(s) you are interested in and why. The data is processed based on your consent or agreement with us, and our legitimate interest in such processing where this is considered necessary to be able to offer the projects you have expressed an interest in.
- We use your name and e-mail address to send out marketing and information about the progress of our projects. The processing is based on your consent, and our legitimate interest in such processing if you have an existing customer relationship with us.
- In order to enter into and administer agreements on the rental, purchase and sale of commercial premises, as well as agreements with our partners and subcontractors, we process the contact person’s (persons’) name, job title, phone number and e-mail address, together with any correspondence required to enter into and fulfil the agreement. The processing is based on your consent, and our legitimate interest in such processing in order to be able to conduct and administer our recruitment processes.
- If you apply for a job with us, we process the personal data you send us, your CV, application, certificates and references. Processing is based on the consent you grant us in applying for the position, and our legitimate interest in such processing in order to be able to administer our recruitment processes.
3. Disclosure to third parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless there is a lawful basis for such disclosure. Such grounds will typically be an agreement with you or a statutory requirement to disclose the information.
4. Storage location
We store personal data on servers in Norway and the rest of Europe. We do not store personal data in countries outside the EU/EEA.
5. Storage time and deletion
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing or statutory obligations, such as obligations under the Norwegian Accounting Act and the Norwegian Bookkeeping Act.
Contact information and other personal data will as far as possible be kept up to date and accurate, and deleted when it is no longer relevant.
Personal data that we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted when the consent ceases or is withdrawn, unless we still have to store the relevant information for a certain period of time due to legal or other processing agreements. Your personal data related to the list of interested parties is deleted when we become aware that your interest has ceased, or, if we do not know if your interest has ceased, you have not contacted us for at least two years.
The storage of anonymised data is not subject to the above-mentioned time restrictions or requirements.
6. Protection and information security
Protecting your personal data is a high priority for us, and we work constantly to protect personal data and other confidential information. Our security measures include physical, technical and administrative measures. Access to your personal data is restricted to employees with an official need to access such data. We will provide training for employees and third parties where relevant, to promote awareness of our privacy guidelines and procedures.
This includes regularly reviewing different factors such as risk exposure, available technology, business needs and legal requirements. The purpose is to ensure that we always have sufficient security measures in place, for instance to prevent personal data from going astray.
7. Your rights
We use appropriate security measures to protect personal information that is under our control against unauthorized access, collection, use, dissemination, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal.
- Access: You are entitled to know which of your personal data we have recorded
- Correction: You have the right to have erroneous, incomplete or irrelevant information about you corrected
- Restriction of processing: You can demand that we restrict our processing of your personal data
- Withdrawing your consent: You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time
- Data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be transferred to another organisation
- Deletion: You can demand that we delete personal data we have stored relating to you without delay
- Breaches of personal data security: If a breach of personal data security entails a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we are obliged to notify you
- To exercise your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible.
9. Contact details
Public Property Invest AS
Post address: Postboks 1455 Vika, NO-0116 Oslo
Visiting address: Haakon VIIs gate 5, NO-0161 Oslo